Saturday, April 02, 2005

April Fools!

It would be a lot easier to pull April Fools pranks if any of you checked the site without being prodded into it. I have no idea if I fooled anyone or not. But now I'm telling you, that last entry was actually written by my identical twin in part of an April Fool's Day exchange. I wrote the latest chapter of the story formerly known as revival over at CSG. I hope you were all sufficiently fooled. Now, I'm really not sure if I want to make this canonical or not, so I want to hear what you think. Should I let Nathan's silly entry be part of the story, or go on as if it never happened?

3 comments:

Matthew said...

let's pretend like it didn't happen. it was ok till he started using the colors. now its just ridiculous.

Evey said...

it think we should pretend it didnt happen. It didnt follow the pattern so far. he rememebered too much fro one post, i think, but it was funny. Good idea tho, to pull the story switch.

Lisa said...

Just because I'm such a rebel, I say keep that part, and use it as a dream within a dream. You know, like how you sometimes think you've woken up, but really it was all just a dream? I think it work. But have a part of it tie in with the story. For example, like from this dream, he's realized that he's killed before. I think it'll propel the story along, and on another note: People have a right to be ridiculous, and using colors as names is the greatest thing ever.